Saturday, September 04, 2004

Sweet pussy

Becca and I are thinking of buying a cat. Unfortunatly I have allergies to some cats, so now everytime we go to shop for a cat I have to rub my face on it to see if I react. There is nothing worse than being stuck with an animal you're allergic to. Becca sujested getting a hairless cat like Mr. Bigglesworth but I really don't want to be petting something that looks like a swollen ball sac with eyes. hairless guiney pigs are even worse... Have you seen those things. That is a gross critter. Undead freekin guiney pigs. Anyway, we were thinking of going to the used pet store to adopt a cat so that we know it's attitude before we buy. The only thing worse than being stuck with a cat you're allergic to is being stuck with one that you're allergic to AND is the living devil. My grandparent's cat has the worst attitude ever. That bloody thing hates everybody. One time I went to give it a treat, I sat down with my palm flat out with the treat and I wasn't moving. The cat came over, sniffed the treat and ate it. The second the little shit was done it put it's ears back, hissed, and hit me with it's paws. I tell you it's an evil bugger. I don't want that kind of cat. I still think pet rats are way better, they just need a longer life span. There is this kind of rat that I've been looking at called an african pouch rat. They are huge. They are between 13 and 17 inches. Any pet ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Happy Jen said...

Don't get a cat. I won't ever be able to stay over at your house without being all itchy-eyed and sniffly. Or maybe that's a reason you should get one, to keep out the Jen!

That giant rat sounds cool.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home