Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Do you jog?

What movitates you to jog? Personally I hate jogging, it's so damn boring. I've got ADD and can't concentrate on anything let alone... oh wow look... a car went by my house infront of my window... agian...So, what was I saying? Oh ya, I dislike jogging so I need imput on what you people do to get yourself up in the morning to jog or in the evening or whenever you do it. Keep in mind I don't have the room in my house for machinery let alone the hundreds of dollares required to buy it. Just plain old jogging. Music maybe? Wait no... Cd's skip. And I can't afford an ipod or some other mp3 mini thing player. I've really got to get the dicipline in to do this crap. I think the hardest part is keeping with the routine after two weeks. Cause then I burn out and I don't want to do it anymore. My brain is too smart for me. That bastard can come up with many excuses... pardon me... reasons...not to jog a particular day. "I've got no time today I gotta work and when I get home it'll be too late and you'll be too tired." "You should probably get the dishes done first and clean the house before you work on yourself, It'll help both you and your wife out." "You jogged yesterday and deserve a break." "But the gms are holding a once in a lifetime quest in Ultima Online that you just can't miss." "Man that spider on the ceiling is funny." "Wee, sleep. That's where I'm a viking." etc... I could probably do something like hit myself with a phonebook 10 times really hard if I miss jogging that day. However, that's stupid and I'd probably out think myself to not do it anyway. As I've said my brain is tricky. Maybe I'll go stab it with a Q-tip. Anyway ideas would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home