Friday, September 17, 2004

F-ing university

My stupid university screwed me again. I went in to pay for my tuition last tuesday. I wrote out the check and gave it to the guy who then after typing in all my check info said that I now had been de-registered and have to re-register for all of my classes. I then tried to get into those classes again but they are all full. So I gave them money for nothing. No classes and no services. Not only that, but if I can't get into classes than my loans will go into repayment and the University won't pay for my laptop. I talked to pretty much every authority figure in the whole stinking place and they can't do anything. I got no notification that I would be de-registered by a certain date. I had already bought all my books. I had also started to prestudy for my classes. I was really hoping to start a year there without any problems but they had to mess that up. I finally after a week was able to resiter for the only few classes that remained. Kinda like having leftovers. In either case my university really let me down and have been for the last three years. I really want them to do something to make me feel better about why the heck i'm there instead of some other university which might treat me better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Poor Baby... Just remeber I Love you, And it will be all better soon.

Love you sweetums!

Becca

5:30 AM  
Blogger Super Happy Jen said...

Yeah, Universities do that kind of stuff all the time. They are using your cheque to roll their doobies.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home